The processing of personal data (GDPR)
On the basis of our trade co-operation (i.e. by placing an order on www.alcron.cz online store or by cooking class reservation ) or based on personal meeting you give your consent to the company CROWN WSF spol. s r.o. , with reg. address Stepanska 40/623, 110 00 Praha 1, under reg. number 630 77 931 (hereinafter “CROWN WSF”) and hereinafter the company Almanac Hotels GmbH, Gutheil- Schoder- Gasse 7a, 1100 Vienna, to the processing of your personal data in the following scope:
1. Scope of Personal Data to be Processed
You personal data, which the company CROWN WSF has collected within implementation of the supplier-purchaser relationship between you – purchaser - and the company CROWN WSF – supplier or based on the personal meeting. It deals particularly of personal data described in points 1 – 6 specified below. This data will be used for the purposes defined in point 2.
- name and surname;
- date of birth;
- residential address, or contact address;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- IP address.
2. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed for these purposes:
- marketing purposes of CROWN WSF, i.e. mainly by sending information about events, services and other activities in the form of newsletters or within email communication.
- gift certificate voucher sale via e-shop www.alcron.cz
- making the reservations in the restaurants and lobby bar as well as cooking class reservations/orders online
3. Who and How will Process Personal Data
The company CROWN WSF, as a data controller, will process your personal data on the basis of this consent within the above-defined scope and for the above-mentioned purposes in manual written as well as electronic form using automated systems by means of their own employees or personal data processors, i.e. the subjects charged by CROWN WSF to perform individual processing activities in compliance with relevant legal regulations and to protect personal data by means of concluding personal data processing agreements.
4. For How Long Time this Consent is Given
The consent to process personal data under the defined terms is given for the whole duration of the supplier-purchaser relationship between you and the company CROWN WSF as follows:
- 4a) online store orders: for the valid period, at latest 15 months from the date of issue
- 4b) for the restaurant/bar reservations as well as cooking classes reservations: from the day we entried the reservation to the system until the day the reservation is going to be finished.
- 4c) newsletters: for an indefinite duration until a customer unsubscribes from the mailing list (each newsletter includes an unsubscribe link).
5. Voluntariness to Give Consent, Withdrawal of Consent
Giving consent to the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary and it is not conditional upon other performance required from you by CROWN WSF within the supplier-purchaser relationship. You can withdraw this consent anytime by sending your withdrawal to the email address email@example.com.
6. Your Rights as a Data Subject
Your personal data was provided voluntarily in the above-defined scope. You, as a data subject, have the rights under relevant legal regulations. As a subject providing consent to the processing of personal data you are entitled to:
- require access to your personal data and information about its provision and processing (e.g. scope, purpose, time to process) including the right to be given a copy of the processed data from the company CROWN WSF
- withdraw the written consent anytime (see more in point 5);
- ask the company CROWN WSF in writing to delete your personal data (particularly in case when you withdraw your consent with the processing of personal data and the data is no more needed for the purpose it was collected or otherwise processed); you have the right to “be forgotten” if your personal data was published in the internet environment (i.e. deletion of all references to your personal data, its copy or replication);
- get your personal data that the company CROWN WSF processes on the basis of this consent in a common structured and machine-readable format and hand it over to another controller by May 25, 2018;
- raise an objection by May 25, 2018 if your data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing; if you raise such an objection the company CROWN WSF terminates the processing of your personal data;
- if you learn or if you are convinced that the company CROWN WSF processes your personal data out of keeping with protection of private and personal life, law or regulation, particularly if the personal data is inaccurate with respect to the purpose of its processing, you are allowed to do the following upon written request:
- raise an objection against processing,
- ask the company CROWN WSF for explanation,
- require elimination of such conditions from CROWN WSF, i.e. mainly to block, to make a correction, to fill in or to delete personal data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. Personal Data Protection Authority.
7. Sending Commercial Communication
You give your consent also to sending commercial communication via electronic means pursuant to article 7 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll. on certain information society services, as subsequently amended, i.e. consent to sending commercial communication via all electronic means to your electronic contact that the company CROWN WSF collected within your supplier-purchaser relationship or in another legitimate way.